Friday, December 16, 2022

Goodbye Scruff.

Friday 16th December 2022.

It is with a heavy heart that my wife and I had to take our dog Scruffy to the Vets to be put down. This is probably going to be one of the hardest things I have ever written as that gorgeous, wonderful dog shared so many birding adventures with me. Sadly, his back legs had nearly gone and also nearly blind, he was struggling to carry out most of his daily functions and so, as we took him to the Vets late yesterday afternoon, the Vet convinced us it was time to let him go. We have lost a dear part of the family, but at least he went peacefully with both of us present. Heartbroken doesn't even cover what we feel at present. The walk around the Cemy will not feel the same again.  


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Plenty of moths and other insects this morning.

Sunday 19th May 2024 The micro moth, Mallow Seed Moth, was new for the year. I was up at ‘Beyondajoke’ o’clock again this morning though th...